Feb 21, 2015

TANJUNG PIAI: UNDER RENOVATION AGAIN AND AGAIN



KELMARIN selepas singgah di rumah adinda saya di kampung, saya terus ke Tanjung Piai. Taman Negara yang sedang dibaikpulih. Kali terakhir saya datang kesini pun keadaan yang sama juga.

















Nota lalat. How to ask a stranger (who use an iPhone camera) to take your photo. Below photos tell a story. 1. Left, I asked the old English man to take our photo after I took his photo with his wife using his iPhone. This is 'something' what I want, I said. 2. After several minutes, he looks confused and I told him to push the button and when he did but the photo is off balance and not getting the whole picture. 3. Later, after coming back from the tour, I asked my little daughter to snap it and she did it perfectly, although I lost the other half of the family. OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk.

ARE PEANUTS GOOD FOR KIDNEY STONES

  Kacang Bali from Batam @2024 Khamis malam Jumaat, 2 Mei 2024. Tadi di kantor potong rumput. Wak ternampaklah sebungkus kacang tanah goreng...