Oct 28, 2019

BUAH TUNJUK LANGIT (18SX)



Just now I am so sleepy and pass by a Petron Dengkil station to grab an energy drink... I saw a brand called GENG Skyfruit Juice standing in refri...the price is RM8 which i think is expensive so curiosty lead me to try it...why is it so special and expensive...After drink it, abit bitter and the taste is not good..but something happen after 1 and 2 hours..

Im started to get dizzy after 1 hour consume, I feel my heart beat so damn fast...then after 2 hours...heart rate become normal then i feel energitic and UNWANTED erection...YES! Erection...Im in the office now I feel my adik erect suddenly and it is hard rock lol and can stand for quite long....I dunno why is it...I seldom drink energy drink but I think this drink is quite good for sexual enhancement...lol... - kopipes FORUM LOWYAT

Blog bukanlah hakmilik kekal.

1 comment:

  1. Huish bahaya tu, buatnya berkain pelekat ke masjid tak ke haru nanti tu.

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk.

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU WERE IN TRANSIT FLIGHT AND MISSED THE SECOND FLIGHT

  Leaving Batam Island of Riau Indonesia @2024 Rabu, 2 Mei 2024. Hari pengembaraan pulang yg agak mencabar. Dua hari lepas baru mgr AYU temp...