Apr 24, 2019

BUKIT JELUTONG GREENS



Kadang-kadang selepas tugasan memotong rumput, penulis lepak sebentar ditepian Jalan Astaka.
Memikirkan masa hadapan.
Mungkin masih ada kehijauan disebelah sana.
Amin ya robbal alamin.

Updated 6/11/2021. MasyaAllah. Looking back at this post, and fast forward more than 2 years ahead. Soon 1 month after this post, I got a job at Great Eastern mall for 6 months. Then I worked at Zenith Corporate Park Kelana Jaya for 3 months before I quit abruptly. Ironicaly I got hired instantly with a Singapore offshore company on April 2020 when the covid-19 pandemic started. Although it's a 6 month renewable contract, now it's been 19 months with the same company and currently I'm in Doha Qatar and going to offshore platform very soon. InsyaAllah. 

Update 25/9/2023. Alhamdulillah. Looking back again at this entry. After returning from working offshore in Doha, Qatar last year, I got a job in Indonesia, ie Jakarta and Batam for more than 1 year already. Now the contract has been ended and waiting for a new contract. Painfully, I already got a job as an iso checker in KL but only can start on 15 Nov, ie another 2 months. Now, I'm doing nothing.

Movie online lalat: Neon (2003)

Blog bukanlah hakmilik kekal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk.

ARE PEANUTS GOOD FOR KIDNEY STONES

  Kacang Bali from Batam @2024 Khamis malam Jumaat, 2 Mei 2024. Tadi di kantor potong rumput. Wak ternampaklah sebungkus kacang tanah goreng...